Alyssa is an ICOES accredited wedding planner and coordinator. With almost a decade of weddings under her belt, you can feel confident that you are in very capable hands. Our mission is to provide you with the best service possible, ensure your event runs flawlessly, and alleviate any unnecessary stress.
"You've been planning like crazy, now it's time for you to enjoy all your hard work! Allow me to help you pull it all together, and handle the "day of stress". With unlimited consultations you can trust that every single detail will be covered. I am here to ensure your special day comes together exactly as you envisioned." -Alyssa
• Create a detailed list of who needs to attend wedding rehearsal
• Direct the rehearsal for processional and recessional
• Construct wedding day timeline
• Act as contact for all vendors day before, and day of wedding
• Meet with officiant before ceremony for any last-minute details
• Direct the processional and recessional the day of
• Direct everyone out of ceremony in a timely matter
• Meet with photographer before pictures for last-minute details
• Make sure caterer is ready before reception
• Make sure all major reception events happen at correct time (first dance, dinner, cake cutting, toasts, departure)
• Ensure cake and flower arrival is on time and set up correctly
• Final details will be taken care of ( i.e. who oversees gifts, paying vendors, marriage licenses, reception take down)
Be sure to ask more about this service with your complimentary consultation!
Copyright © 2019 Wild Rose Ranch - All Rights Reserved - Photo Credit: Solas & Kin Photography, Tara Draper Photography, LK Design Studio, Kelsey Jean Photography